The business centre is situated in a relatively quiet and good quality residential and part commercial area. It was originally built in 1913 as a private house and was converted to its present use in 1988. There are 9 offices in total, 6 of which are accessed off a communal reception area, and 3 accessed either as above or from their own separate entrances. Sizes range from 150 to 420 sqft with varying numbers of work stations within, depending on the layout required.
The centre is located in Glinton which is 3 miles north of the city centre of Peterborough. The city has a 45-minute rail link to London. The centre is about 1000 yards from the main ring road linking to the A1M motorway. Glinton is also served by bus transport into the city centre at quarterly hour intervals throughout the day.