Two Georgian styled buildings, built in 1760, have been combined to create this business centre. The centre opened in February 2005, and provides 29 offices ranging in size from 135 sqft to 600 sqft. Most of the original features have been retained.
The centre is conveniently located in central Dublin, just three minutes from St. Stephen's Green. Lansdowne Road train station is half a mile from the centre, Dublin Airport is 9 miles from the centre, and the M50 motorway is just 5 miles from the centre.