This centre used to be a Victorian School. It was refurbished in 1988 to an exceptionally high standard. It comprises of a two storey, split level office suite. The accommodation has an internal floor area of 153.2m² (1649²ft) and includes: totally independent unit, designated car parking for 8 vehicles, fire alarm system, telephone system, male, female toilets and shower on ground floor level. Ground Floor: Reception Area 7.5 m (24’ 6”) x 4.4 m (14’ 5”) max, Front Office 5.1 m (16’ 9”) x 5.4 m (17’ 7”), Rear Office / Showroom 9.3 m (30’ 7 “) x 6.8 m (22’ 5”) max, kitchen, toilets, additional storage cupboards x 3, first floor, office / studio 8.0 m (26’ 3”) x 6.9 m (22’ 7”), storage cupboards x 3, net internal area : 153.2m² (1,694²ft).
The offices are situated within Eastlands Court, which lies on St Peters Road, off Clifton Road, approximately one mile East of Rugby Town Centre. Situated within a mile of the town’s mainline station the offices have excellent access to the Midlands Motorway Network. Junction 1 of the M6 is approximately two miles, with Junction 18 off the M1 five miles away and the A14 East Coast Link is three miles away. The railway station has direct links with London Euston (60 minutes) and Birmingham, the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham International Airport (20 minutes).