Built in 1861, a former mill which measures over 26,000 sq ft and has private on-site car parking. Offering serviced offices, production units, extensive hot-desking facilities and virtual office services. On-site services include meeting rooms, events space, broadband and telecoms. Extensive partner services available via partner Business Centre, including business club, networking and secretarial services.
On the edge of Bradford city centre with direct access to Thornton Road with excellent motorway and transport links.