Discover floors of co-working and private offices that cater to needs you didn’t even know you had. This space is designed to promote productivity whether you’re a team of one or 100 and flexibility means your space is just as agile as you are. Plus, one all-inclusive rate ensures total ease.
A chic residential area with a village feel where traditional meets trendy, Marylebone is a favourite for fashionable Londoners. It’s here that the inside of a beautiful stately brick building has been to transformed to offer nine floors of fresh, modern office space.
Your old office might have had a coffee pot but this has a micro-roasted coffee bar and fresh fruit water. The building has certainly considered every detail so that you can focus on your business. Beyond desks, staff, and amenities, find a community of forward-thinking companies and in-house events that connect you organically.
Travelling by tube or train is simple with Baker Street, Edgware Road, and Marylebone stations all just a mere few minutes away. There’s even onsite bike storage so there's no need to worry about your prized set of wheels while you work.
Whether you’re looking for a quick midday meal, a lively pub to toast a team win, or a posh restaurant to treat a client, this locale’s leafy lanes teem with drinking and dining for any occasion. Want to take your meeting outdoors? Neighbouring Regent’s Park is a green oasis that’s perfect for an outdoor one-on-one.
What’s on offer?
- 1 - 118 desk offices
- Fully furnished, Grade A space with one of London’s most popular office providers
- Huge networking opportunities with an in-house app to link businesses and create mutually beneficial relationships
- Comfortable, but professional lounge areas with access to Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the provider’s huge London portfolio as part of your membership
- Soundproof booths available on all floors for private calls
- Pet friendly, bike storage and refreshing water accessible throughout
- Free draught beer and cider on a Friday